STOKE PARK Resident Toastmaster
First of all, may we congratulate you on your good news. Your engagement is one of the most exciting times of your life and here at Stoke Park we want to share that excitement with you.
Stoke Park’s experienced wedding co-ordinator is here to help you plan every aspect of your special day down to the very last detail. We pride ourselves on our extremely high standards of service here and our aim is to create the most memorable day of your life.
- Dining facilities that can cater for up to 146 guests with food prepared by one of the country’s finest chefs, Chris Wheeler**
- 11 Spa treatment rooms in our award-winning spa for pre- and post-wedding pampering
- 49 luxurious 5 AA Red Star bedrooms, including the Pennsylvania Suite, voted Most Romantic Hotel Room in the UK by The Sunday Times, with reduced accommodation rates specially for your wedding
- 3 stunning rooms and the Fountain Terrace in which to hold a civil marriage ceremony, each with its own character and beauty
- Dedicated wedding planner to guide you through all your requirements, from hairstyle to entertainment style.
MEDICI VILLA, ARTIMINO, ITALY
30 Mins outside Florence
The Villa is one of the few structures in the area where you can celebrate civil wedding ceremonies inside its very walls. Thanks to specialised collaborators, it guarantees the best quality and top professionalism for the bureaucratic and administrative aspects in managing the religious and civil practices.
Specialist wedding planners coordinate the organisation of your happy day, making a wide range of contacts available to you for the musical entertainment, shows, flower arrangements, and the famous wedding cakes, everything you need to delight your guests. In addition, if you wish to pamper yourselves, there are plenty of massages, make-up artists, hair dressers, and photographers. To provide a perfect ending to this fantastic day, the Hotel Paggeria Medicea offers charming wedding suites, transforming your first night of married life into a fairytale. Sleeping in a suite, in an ancient hamlet, just a walk away from the heart of the party. Unforgettable.
Easthampstead Park Resident Toastmaster
Easthampstead Park is a Victorian mansion on the edge of Wokingham and Bracknell in the English county of Berkshire. The house is a Grade II listed building “of historic and architectural interest, in Jacobean style. Set in 70 acres of grounds, with plenty of character and charm, it’s a beautiful venue for any occasion, but particularly comes alive on a Wedding Day.
- We are licenced for civil ceremonies of up to 110 people in total
- We have four simple packages laid out in our brochure, but these can be tailored to create your own unique Wedding day
- Catering is provided by Easthampstead Park, we serve fresh, locally sourced and inspired dishes to fuel and satisfy guests
- We can work on an exclusive basis – the mansion house can be exclusively yours from midday to midnight on your Wedding Day
- We can provide supplier recommendations to give you a little bit of inspiration