I am attending the following Wedding Fairs/Open Days, and would be delighted to discuss my services in details with you. Why not contact me beforehand and make an appointment to see me at the venue on the day.
Wedding Open Day Stoke Park 23rd Feb 2020
Stoke Park’s experienced Wedding Co-ordinator is here to help you plan every aspect of your special day down to the very last detail. We pride ourselves on our extremely high standards of service here and our aim is to create the most memorable day of your life.
- Dining facilities that can cater for up to 146 guests with food prepared by one of the country’s finest chefs, Chris Wheeler.
- 11 Spa treatment rooms in our award-winning spa for pre and post-wedding pampering
- 49 luxurious 5 AA Red Star bedrooms, including the Pennsylvania Suite, voted Most Romantic Hotel Room in the UK by The Sunday Times, with reduced accommodation rates especially for your wedding
- 8 stunning rooms and the Fountain Terrace in which to hold a civil marriage ceremony, each with its own character and beauty
- Dedicated wedding planner to guide you through all your requirements, from hairstyle to entertainment style.
WEDDING FAYRE Spread Eagle Hotel, Thame
Sunday 1st March 2020
11am – 3pm
Entry is FREE and includes a glass of fizz on arrival!
The Spread Eagle Hotel looks forward to welcoming all potential Brides and Grooms to The Hotels Wedding Fayre. Entry is free and if you register your car on the day at the Function venue Car Parking is also free on the day. You will be greeted by one of our team and welcomed with a glass of Prosecco or for the drivers or children a glass of Orange Juice. The venue will be decorated for both a Civil Ceremony/ Civil Partnership and also for a Wedding Reception. You will be able to meet with our Wedding Co-Ordinators and a selection of our Preferred Wedding Suppliers.