Planning a Wedding for some can be a very scary thing to organise, what do you do first you ask yourself. Well first this is your Wedding day so plan the day you want, just bear in mind you might have some thoughts and ideas from your parents (especially if they are paying or making a big contribution to the day).
All that said in no particular order ask yourself this before you do anything.
- Church Ceremony / Registry Office / Marque etc
- How many people attending?
- Hotel Venue / Marque / Barn etc
Once you have made these decisions, you can start looking forward to planning your day. As a Professional Toastmaster with many year service, and working in all aspects of Weddings I can assist you and make it enjoyable for you . How you are asking yourself?
- Go to email@example.com and ask your one question
- Or book my services and you can ask as many questions as you like, and I will have some ideas you would not have even thought of. To make your day you and your guests will remember for all the right reasons.